Our team at Global Podiatry are specialists in the field of podiatric care. We’re here to support you through your recovery with expert diagnosis, advanced treatment options, and professional, friendly support. We always want to provide our patients with expert knowledge that will support your overall health. As the Coronavirus continues to spread across the United States we have put together tips to protect the safety of our seniors & high risk patients.
In order to PROTECT yourself FROM BECOMING A CARRIER of the virus:
- Do not touch your face, nose, mouth unless you have washed your hands prior.
- Washing hands with soap and water is better than hand sanitizer.
- Take care to wipe down frequently touched surfaces.
PLEASE NOTIFY A STAFF MEMBER IF:
- You or someone you live with travelled in the last 2 weeks
- You have been in close proximity (less than 6 feet) of someone with cough for greater than 10 minutes within the last two weeks?
- You have had a fever of 100.4F or greater in the last two weeks?
- You have had a persistent cough ?
- Only one patient is allowed in the treatment room at a time. A child may be accompanied by an adult. Others are to wait in the waiting room. If it is crowded, please wait in the hall or outside the building in order to maintain a safe distance from one another.